What is The Best Cellulite Massager?
Some people -- even a few experts -- would have you believe that cellulite removal through massage is NOT possible without the help of a trained cellulite massage specialist. Well, to put it simply, these people are completely full of CRAP. Not only can you reduce cellulite QUICKLY using cellulite massage treatments, you can prevent too. And if that wasn't enough, you can more easily shape & sculpt areas of your body using this treatment too.
Just take the Verseo Cellulite Massage System as an example. This handheld, easy to use device has proven to be the most effective cellulite massager on the market and with good reason. Aside from the glowing and insanely appreciative testimonials it has received, the Verseo Roller System has also been the BEST SELLER for the past 2 years and it's still going strong even today. The answer to it's success is simple, it works and woman have been reclaiming smoother, firmer skin by using it just 10-20 minutes a day.
The Good- As pointed out, It's the most TRUSTED & BEST SELLING Anti Cellulite Massager on the Market
- It has an active air suction feature which provides excellent lifting effect between the rollers
- Comes equipped with an AC Adaptor so you don't have to buy batteries (Charge It Up and You're Good To Go)
- Features vibration functionality for a deeper, more intensive tissue massage
- Includes a specially formulated Cellulite Massage Gel -- This is a great bonus. Creams and gels are a MUST when doing massage for cellulite treatments.
- Has an excellent deep heating feature that helps the skin better absorb the massage gel
- Comes with a handy little carrying case (I suppose this is good if you travel, but I don't see much purpose beyond that to tell you the truth)
- Lots of testimonials available to look through (you can tell people are happy with the results). To see the reviews Click Here and then click the "Customer Reviews Tab" -- It's half way down the page, a little left of the VIDEO.
- It actually works tremendously well. Independent testing done by a wide variety of websites (including this one) has revealed that there is a VISIBLE reduction in cellulite after using the RollerCell2 massager for a few weeks.
- Money Back Guarantee; If you're unhappy with the results, return it with no questions asked. Always a good sign!
- Outstanding customer service. I had some questions before I ordered and they quickly responded with detailed answers. Not your typical "automated" responses that most companies send out these days.
The Bad- Shipping is NOT free, costs about $6 more.
- Usually takes 1-2 weeks to start seeing noticeable results, NOT DAYS as reported by some people.
- Can be a little painful if you use too much force. Areas are a bit sore when finished. (Maybe I'm just too wimpy?)
Are there other cellulite massage devices you can use? Of course there are, at least half a dozen. But to be honest, those other products are kinda useless. They don't have the same features, they cost MORE, and the results (if any) are pretty lack luster to say the least. Not only that, but with a little searching I found a way to get a 14% discount for my visitors. Okay, so I admit that's not a HUGE discount -- but hey, that still translates to a $10 coupon, which is better than nothing, am I right?
You can make use of this exclusive coupon by going to this page, Discount Verseo Cellulite Massage System, right now. Though, I really can't say how long the discount is going to last. Verseo is kind of finicky about their cellulite massager coupons -- one day there, next day gone.
You don't have to be a genius to figure out that cellulite is one tough mother *bleep* to get rid of. However, with the right tools & tips -- be it a cellulite massager, simple exercise strategies, anti-cellulite diets, or even a simple skin cream -- it doesn't have to be an impossible battle!